Tuesday, October 26, 2004

open letter to a man faraway

openly i'd like to tell you that obedience to god...has become so much easier than i ever knew was possible... now i know this seems to be a dangerous statement... what with our enemy, like a roaring lion, prowling around... but, compared to my past attempts to obey when i didn't want to obey... life with god right now is quite pleasant; almost sweet as honey is to the tongue...

he hasn't ask me to do anything... yet, anyway... that has gotten my back up, so to speak... he has just whispered to me, like he says he will do in the old testament somewhere... that still, small voice directing me to do this, or say that... it has indeed been a real treat to listen... and to check that voice against his word which i take to be the final authority...

so, i wanted to tell you that... since you are so faraway at this moment...

No comments: