Sunday, October 31, 2004

always room for jello

no matter what comes my way, i always have room for more... i go to church, listen to the word, listen to the pastor's sermon, listen and sing the hymns (many of which i do not know yet)... and i still find that i have room for more...

i come home... i read my bible... i study the word... and i try to find blogs that reflect the word of god in a manner that provide a mirror image of the truth... i think these blogs exist... i also, of course, look for books that do the same...

and i believe that nothing will ever be able to separate me from the love of god expressed in and through our lord and savior, jesus the christ...

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I just came across your blog about anxiety disorder and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about "anxiety disorder
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

anxiety anxiety anxiety.com disorder disorder treating

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**add car club site

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety zoloft site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)