Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Japan in June" Posts

This June, I was blessed with a trip to Tokyo, Japan to see my 21 year old daughter, Kim and to visit a country I have dreamed of seeing since I was a Junior in college at Denison University in Ohio.

The following posts are primarily my photographs taken on this trip. I hope that you will enjoy them, and perhaps come to have some feel of what I experienced.

The trip was that of a lifetime. I will never forget it. I was extremely blessed that of the 8 days I was there, it rained only 2 of them.

Additionally, I will always remember the pride that I have in my daughter, Kim who has blossomed during her many months in Japan.

Always follow your dreams as long as reaching them does not damage someone else.

Dreams do come true now and again.

No comments: